About Pedigree Pools
Led by Andrew Oldale LCGI and Julie Garner, Pedigree Pools Ltd is part of a family owned group of plastic engineering companies, established for over 32 years.
Andrew and the business are proud to hold LCGI (Mastercraftsman) Licentiateship of the City and Guilds Institute, and has a wealth of plastic and metal engineering and fabrication knowledge. Andrew has been the recipient of a number of awards over the years and two Cutlers’ Company acclaim awards presented by Prince Philip.
Before working with the family business Julie owned her own business and prior to that has worked for a number of blue chip companies including Virgin Media and Santander and has 20 years experience as an Operations and Project Manager.
After observing and studying the canine hydrotherapy pool market here in the UK and Europe for some years, we feel the industry is very much in need of a new quality alternative.
We pride ourselves in producing only the very best quality products and giving an attentive and honest competitive service. Our group directly supplies and services organisations and companies such as the NHS, Rolls Royce and the nuclear and aircraft manufacturing industries.
We are the supplier of choice for the Ministry of Defence canine hydrotherapy pool requirements.
We are the only company to design and manufacture polypropylene hydrotherapy pools to British Standards BS EN 12573.
We have invested a considerable amount of time and money over the last few years to ensure all our fabricators are qualified and certified to BS EN 13067 standards, certified by CSWIP and with certification delivered by the world renowned organisation, The Welding Institute. We are one of only a handful of companies in the world to hold this important qualification.
Our Other Sites
Take a look at our manufacturing capabilities at the following websites:
PolyPlas Engineering Ltd – www.plasticfabricationservices.co.uk
– Manufacturing bespoke industrial fabrications, including tanks and chemical plant, the team at PolyPlas Engineering have decades of experience in the plasticfabrication industry..
PolyTruck Ltd – www.polytruck.co.uk
– A sister company to PolyPlas Engineering Ltd, Polytruck Ltd supply complete plastic vehicle bodies and other sub assemblies for specialist vehicle manufacturers.
PolyProducts UK Ltd – www.polyproductsuk.com
– PolyProducts UK Ltd are professionals in the design and manufacture of both new and existing, rotationally moulded and vacuum formed items, having one of the largest vacuum forming machines in the UK.
Kart Protection Systems – www.kartingsafety.co.uk
– Established over 20 years as a division of PolyProducts UK Ltd by a team of people with many years of experience in plastic moulding and fabrication. This background from within the plastics engineering industry has enabled Kart Protection Systems to work with customers to design and develop both new and existing products, proof of this is the fact that KPS were the first company in the UK to design and mould a barrier system specifically for kart tracks.
ViperVivs – www.vipervivs.co.uk
– ViperVivs design and manufacture quality vivariums for zoo’s, wildlife parks, the serious hobbyist and all reptile keepers